- Abraham, M. "Makeup 'n MARC Tips." MARC Coding Weekly,
August 25, 1995, pp. 92-100.
- Alhambra, T. and V. Toyoda. "Lipstick Colors that Last Through a Reference Shift." Reference NOW! December 1992, pp. 42-75.
- Bucholtz, M. and T. Roche. "If We Wanted You to Know That We Would've Collected It! Confessions of a Collection Development Librarian." The Enquiring Librarian, March 31, 1994, pp. 4-7.
- Donaldson, A. "OCLC: Pet Rock of the Nineties?" OCLC for Fun and Profit. Ed. C. Klein. New Haven: Splitting Hairs Press, 1991, pp. 35-114.
- Eggleston, R. "Circulate THIS!! When Circ Librarians Go Bad." Circ Journal to the Stars,
December. 6, 1995, p. 2.
- Galloway, V. "Naturalizer or Birkenstock? The Debate Continues." Librarian Shoe Monthly, June 1997, pp. 62-65.
- LaToya, T. "Shelving: Does Size Really Matter?" In The Zen of Library Space. Hanford, California: One-Hand-Clapping Press, 1993, pp. 17-25.
- Nostromo, J. "The Glasses/Earring Ratio: Which Should be Larger?" Accessorizing Library Staff. 16th Edition. G. Versace, Ed. 1989, pp. 479-490.
- O'Connell, S. "Serving the Fashion-Impaired Patron." Reference Couture Today,
July 20, 1992, pp. 4-7.
- Praeger, Y. "Catalogers Who Love AACR2 Too Much." Cataloging Obsession Weekly, January 7, 1996, pp. 27-32.
- Peterson, X. "Goodbye SLA!! Free Yourself From Library Acronyms in 10 Days!" In 25 Amazing Library Tricks! Joint Publication by LITA, ACRL, AASLC and LC. Emporia, Kansas: Library Handmaiden Press, 1987, pp. 52-62.
- Risotto, L. "MARC-Coding Your Clothes and Other Signs You Need A Vacation." Good-Time Cataloging April 1992, pp. 80-95.
- Shange, O. "Eye Shadows That Don't Impair CD-ROM Database Performance." Electronic Fabulosity Today, September 17, 1996, p.11,452-11,453.
- Twinnings, E. "Access THIS!! Confessions of a Systems Librarian." In Control-Alt-Delete: The Complete Guide to Extreme Library Systems Troubleshooting. Edited by S. Adams. Skeeter Neck, Nebraska: Southwestern Nebraska Correctional Facility Press, 1987, pp. 13-185.
- Valencia, R. "Kicky Mix-'n-Match Coordinates for Reading Listservs." Clueless Dressing Online,
URL: http://www.dressme.com/, July 7, 1997.